Phase 1 of our Gradual Studio Reopening
As usual, students must preregister for all classes either through our website or MindBody App. We will not be allowing any “WALK-INS” or taking payments in person.
Students must select either the streaming class option or in studio option when registering
****In studio class option is currently limited to 8 students and only for a few select classes****
Please be aware that if you are signed up for an in studio class and you either no show (please be on time, late students will be considered no shows) or do not cancel 2 hours before class time, you will be charged a $20 fee. Because of the difficult & limited space situation. ***No Exceptions will be made.***
Re-Opening Class Options
At this time, to honor everyone’s beliefs, comfort zone, etc…We will offer both “mask mandatory classes” and “non mask classes.” Masks will be required inside the studio walls for teachers and students at all times during regularly scheduled “mask classes.”
For the “non mask classes,” masks will still be required to enter the building and while walking through the studio space. Once settled on the mat and centered and we have collectively “Om-ed,” the teacher will let you know it is ok to remove the mask for practice. After practice, the teacher will ask you to again place your masks on.
***The studio will not be supplying masks, please make sure to keep a stash in the car. If you are medically excused from wearing a mask, we will need to have a copy of your doctor’s note on file at the studio. Please wear a face shield instead.***
Studio Props and Rental Mats
In compliance with CDC guidelines, we will not be offering the use of studio props and we will not have rental mats. Please bring your own props to the studio. We love to be creative, playful and to use props for variety and assistance.
Recommended props for Yoga Class: 2 Blocks, Belt, Blanket or towel Recommended props for Pilates: Resistance loop band, Thera band, light hand weights, “over” ball/ coregeous ball.
We have a limited # of props for sale at the studio
* Studio doors will be unlocked and students allowed to enter 10 minutes before class begins. Please come in, hand sanitize, allow the teacher to take and document your temperature before placing your mat.
***If someone’s temp is above 100.4 they will not be admitted to class and can reschedule their class for another day
Additional Re-Opening Policies
- Front entrance / lobby area is limited to 2 students at a time in order to maintain the suggested 6’ social distance from person to person. Please respect your fellow yogi’s space and wait your turn before entering the studio
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or have traveled by plane, train, mass transit in the last 14 days please refrain from practicing with us in person.
- In an effort to prevent social gathering inside the studio space after class, and allow the teacher adequate time to clean before their next appointments, please exit the studio promptly after class to engage outside with fellow students. Seating is provided outside nearby to prevent front entrance crowding
- HEPA Air Purifiers have been placed around the practice space
- The temperature in the studio will be kept a little cooler than we have kept it in the past.
Please dress accordingly, if you are someone who tends to be Vata in nature.
- We will be using CDC approved cleaning products to thoroughly clean frequently touched surfaces, including doorknobs and bathroom surfaces, throughout the operating day.
- Spacing – We ask that you place your mat in one of the conveniently marked spaces for mats on the floor, which will allow 6’ from mat to mat side to side.
- Each teacher will be aware of and respect social distancing protocols and we ask that you do too.
- Teachers will not offer hands on assists at this time, and will stay mostly on their mat. Because most classes will be “hybrid” classes, your teacher will most likely be practicing along with you more frequently, for the benefit of our online students.
We REALLY cannot wait to see YOU back in the studio. Please know that we fully respect everyone’s decision on what feels most safe to them at this time, whether you are choosing to join us in studio for select classes during this “Phase 1 Reopening” or are continuing to practice from home.
We are GRATEFUL that you are here in whatever capacity you feel is in line with your comfort zone. (Keep in mind, we teachers are human, and also have our comfort zones) We cannot do this without YOU!
Streaming and In Studio Private Small Group Classes (2-4 people) will continue to be available on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in small group and want to be connected with others who do, let us know, we are starting a list. Some of you have taken advantage of these options since day one of closure (just over 6 months ago), and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for that support!
Please help us to enter into this “Phase 1 of Reopening’ with respect and understanding for all. We are committed to offering to you the same level of quality movement classes that we have always offered, with necessary adaptations, due to the current circumstances.
The teacher’s role has (temporarily) taken on some new responsibilities, including running audio-video equipment, so we ask for your continued patience, support and understanding. We hope Phase 1 is a comfortable return to in studio classes so we can soon move on to Phase 2 when the time is right!
CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE IN STUDIO or LIVE STREAMING
Monday 10:15 AM SWEET & LOW DOWN
Tuesday 10:15 AM BEGINNER / LEVEL 1
Wednesday 10:15 SWEET & LOW DOWN (mask mandatory)
Wednesday 12 PM PILATES: CORE STABALIZATION
Thursday 8:30 LEVEL 1-2 MINDFUL VINYASA
Thursday 10:15 SWEET & LOW DOWN
Friday 10:15 YIN/ GENTLE (mask mandatory)
Saturday 8:30 YOGA QUICKIE
Saturday 10 PILATES & MORE
Classes in Green are “Mask Mandatory Classes”