Studio Updates and Policies
We have reopened and here’s the scenario 🙂
- All classes are now available in the studio and offered virtually and by recording.
- We are currently asking everyone to pre-register and pay for classes either through our website or the MindBody app. This will ensure your space in the class as we are currently limited to our class capacity.
- Our current in-studio class capacity is limited to 10 to 12 students.
- Please be aware that if you are signed up for an in-studio class and you are either a no-show (please be on time as late students will be considered no-shows and not admitted) or do not cancel two hours before class time, you will be charged for the class. Because of this difficult pandemic situation and limited in studio space, we also reserve the right to charge a $20 fee for continued no-shows.
- Masks are optional but highly encouraged if you have not been vaccinated.
- Community props are available for your use and rental mats are available. If you would like to bring your own props to class we always recommend having two blocks a belt and a blanket in yoga classes and a resistance loop band, a Thera band, light hand weights, and an “over ball“ or Coregeous ball for Pilates.
- Studio doors will be unlocked and students are allowed to enter the studio 10 minutes before each class begins.
- Please honor your teacher’s time before and after class. In addition to guiding you through your practice, your teacher has many other additional studio responsibilities to prepare the studio and the A/V for the live streamers. After class, teachers may have scheduled appointments they need to uphold.
- Please respect your fellow yogis’ space and please limit congestion in the front entrance lobby area.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have traveled by plane tree mass transit please refrain from practicing with us until you’re sure you are not putting others at risk.
- HEPA air filters have been placed around the practice space
- The temperature in the studio will be kept a little cooler than we have in the past. Please dress accordingly if you are someone who tends to be Vata in nature.
- CDC-approved cleaning products will be used to clean frequently touched surfaces throughout the operating day.
- Should we reach max capacity (which is currently 10 to 12 students), we do have marked spacing on the floor.
- Each teacher will be aware of and respect social distancing protocols. Teachers will not offer hands-on assist at this time and will stay mostly on their mat. Because most classes will be hybrid classes your teacher will most likely be practicing along with you more frequently for the benefit of our online students.
We really cannot wait to see you back in the studio we are grateful that you are here and whatever capacity you feel is in line with your comfort zone.
Streaming, offsite, and in-studio small group private classes are available. If you are interested in setting something up please contact email@example.com